Centered Leadership is a tested leadership program gaining many benefits from it. This leading executive development program introduces excellent, modern leadership abilities to executives, senior and middle management personnel.
Shearing Group Centered Leadership is an effective vehicle to a new leadership approach in the 21st Century. It is designed to bring out the hidden potential of your people and to mentor them to achieve in an atmosphere of trust and respect. It empowers each one in an organization to attain outstanding results. It produces a mode of leadership – a well-rounded set of skills – to allow you and the company to grow and progress. It is an approach toward individual change and consistent improvement. It is a leadership program developed to effectively create a difference.
Our training programs aim to:
• Transform managers into effective leaders.
• Improve profitability, cooperation, integration and customer/client service.
• Develop personal accountability in attaining results.
• Motivate personnel; create a culture of accomplishment, trust, respect, and fun.
• Address crisis through reducing management problems.
• Effectively foster increased results in target achievement and success.
• Provide dynamic and interactive modules through a small class size (10 participants).
Centered Leadership engenders an environment where shared decisions allow members inside an organization to grow, develop personal accountability and responsibility for actions and results attained. What arises is a corporate culture where proper leadership qualities and personal abilities are not merely acquired by a few; they can be provided to as many people as possible, and eventually, allowing them to work effectively as a harmonious unit to produce greater success. Participants are inspired to describe the challenges they encounter at the workplace and to create practical and actual solutions during every session. The facilitator, action plans, case-studies, workbooks, self-assessments, spaced and multi-sensory learning methods act as effective tools and structures to facilitate practical application.